Landings and Take-off's - The vote!.:

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Nov 13 12:01:04 AKST 2003

On Nov 13, 2003, at 10:46 AM, Tony Stillman wrote:

> George:
>
> Hey, don't be shy about stating you point of view!  Many times, I find
> myself re-thinking things based on this very thing.
>
> However, in this instance, the issue is that we have to voice our
> opinions
> to the people that vote (the contest board).  Each of use have a board
> member that we can contact in our AMA district.  Each of use need to
> do just
> that and let them know how we want them to vote on each proposal!
> This is
> crucial!  Many times these board members are left with NO input from
> their
> constituents at all!  We don't want that!

It should be mentioned that the NSRCA always makes the results of the
NSRCA rule change surveys available to the contest board members.  In
fact, during the last cycle, when several members of the board made
some adverse comments regarding some of the NSRCA rule change
proposals, we sent them the results of the survey, highlighting that
their constituents were overwhelmingly in favor of the rule changes.
They voted for the rule change.

The NSRCA did not submit  the takeoff/landing rule change proposal.  It
was an individual's proposal.

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org