ZN Majestic Wing Section

Brian Billings auto7832 at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 11 06:42:41 AKST 2003

Paul, I have one going together as we speak, the wing halfs are joined,
leading edges and tips are on but the Ail. are not cut out yet. Same with
the elev. halfs. If you tell me what you want measured I can get it for you.
Better yet fax me a drawing depicting the wings and the points you want the
dimentions of and I will fax it back to you, my fax number is 904-269-4727,
there is also a sheet of CPLR's notes that came with the kit that explains
the modifications he made. Hope this helps. Brian Billings