Webra 1.45 props?

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Thu Nov 6 04:24:46 AKST 2003

Hi Emory,
I'm running an APC 16-14, but only because of ground clearance concerns on a
Zen 120.  My tach seems to indicate about 7700-7800 avg on Cool Power
15%.... vertical unlimited at 750 MSL.  I'm probably going to try the 17-12
and to heck with the ground clearance to see what that produces....thanks
for starting the thread.

Chris White
Owasso, OK