Board Voting

patterndude at attbi.com patterndude at attbi.com
Fri May 30 10:08:05 AKDT 2003

Anyone know where the details of each rule change proposal are?  THe shorthand
in the MA table leaves out the details.  Besides, it appears that NSRCA and
IMAC (RC precision and RC precision scale) changes are intermixed.  For
example, it appears that take off and landings will not longer be scored
for "someone", but I can't tell whom.
--Lance

# discussion-request at nsrca.org