Speaking of power

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Thu May 29 12:55:24 AKDT 2003

Thank You for making my point Tony ... actually I am even more concerned with the subjective in-the-air noise.
I fly at a beautiful and genuinely noise-sensitive site (1/4 mile from the site of Washington's crossing the of the Deleware on the Jersey side).
I don't even look at the meter anymore: my ears are tougher!
Dean