Speaking of power

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Thu May 29 13:10:44 AKDT 2003

Based on all other models... our pattern planes are by far the quitest airplanes in the air.  I have seen a few IMAC's that have the noise down some but they still get a good prop rip at speed.  The .15 to .60 size engines make an iratating high pitch whine.
 Why is it that the pattern planes are some of the quietest yet we are still pressed for lowering the db even more?

WG