remote glow

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Wed May 28 04:43:03 AKDT 2003

There is a difference between the 4-c YS and most of the 2-c's. The plug is recess into the head on the YS.

The real fix is to pad the connector on the outside with some tubing. I use neoprene A/C tubing 1/2" dia. Just cut a piece that leaves about 1/8" of connector exposed. The "padding" stops the rocking that takes place and protects the metal from being dented by the head fins.

You will find this method being used on Don Szczur's dad's glow igniter products.

Regards,

Eric.