JR "Unplugged"

PENNISI Peter Peter.Pennisi at publicworks.qld.gov.au
Tue May 27 19:48:34 AKDT 2003

Don,

Good article -

On the issue  of not using switches during a flight:

I ended up purchasing the Futaba ZAP over the PCM10X of a number of reasons.
My main reason was the Futaba allowed me to activate a flight mode via any
of the 4 primary channels i.e. thr-elev-rud-ail. The JR only allows flight
modes to be activated by switches.

I have basically set-up a flight mode to activate on either full up or full
down elevator. This flight mode activates high rate ail - rud. This solution
works well for me especially in the P03 and F03 schedules. No need to flick
switches during the flight any more.

Peter