D3 Contest Reminder - Music City Pattern Jam

pdams at comcast.net pdams at comcast.net
Wed May 14 19:24:09 AKDT 2003

Fourth Annual Music City Pattern Jam -
May 24 & 25
Peeler Park - Madison, Tennessee

Field Open For Practice Friday
Registration starts at 7:30 and flying at 9:00
$25.00 Entry Fee - Awards through 3rd Place
Refreshments available.
Saturday Dinner at Sante Fe Cattle Company on Music Valley Drive.

AMA 401 - 404 + FAI
CD - Ron Clark - 615.758.0900 - ronclark51 at msn.com
Co-CD - Mike Dunphy

Directions
>From either I-65 or I-40, Exit Briley Parkway / TN-155 towards Opryland,
Take the US31E North / Gallatin Road Exit toward Madison.
Proceed approx 2 Miles and Turn Right on Neely's Bend Road (at Walgreens)
Take Neely's Bend Road for approx 5 Miles and Turn Left on Overton Road.
Peeler Park is at the end of Overton Road.

Hotels Available in the Opryland and Nashville Airport Area.

See You There!!!