OS 140 RX Bearing care

Earl Vincent ev3464 at sccoast.net
Wed May 14 16:43:10 AKDT 2003

FYI
Anyone running OS 140 RX, I have hooked up, thanks to a spare part from Eric Henderson, an FI pressure tap in the top
left bolt hole of the rear cover looking at the back of the motor, am running a fuel line to a fuel dot which allows injection of after run
directly into crankcase using a Sig glue seringe, have to open the throttle barrel or move piston to bottom of travel to allow oil
to enter case. OS part # 29407300, after 35+ flights using stainless bearing, I disassembled and bearing is as clean as the day
I put it in, I will let you know if this helps the bearing issue with this engine. I feel by not having to turn engine through compression
to distribute, the oil stays in the bearing area and not in the cylinder or pipe.
Earl Vincent