Temptation wheel PANTS

Earl Vincent ev3464 at sccoast.net
Fri May 9 14:44:02 AKDT 2003

Bolly FAI Wide gear, Falcon Hobbies, the secret to having wheel pants last
is use hard rubber wheels, Dubro makes one that
is called light that I have had good service out of,the 3 inch ones, stay
away from any soft foam, on grass if you are slipping at all sideways the
tire grabs the glass and will tear it open.