Good Source for Futaba Radios

Koopowitz, Derek (DerekKoopowitz) DerekKoopowitz at chevrontexaco.com
Mon Mar 10 06:37:49 AKST 2003

Radio South - the ONLY choice.

-----Original Message-----
From: GeorgeF. [mailto:av8tor at flash.net]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 6:39 PM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: Good Source for Futaba Radios

I'm looking to buy a new Futaba 9Z radio.   I wanted to give my business
a KFactor Advertiser.  First I check out Radio South's website and
couldn't
find any.  Next I checked Central Hobbies website but the most advanced
radio listed on their website is the 8U.

Is it true that Tower Hobbies is going to my choice?  Please tell me it
ain't so :(  Where to the majority of Pattern fliers (those who aren't
sponsored)  buy their Futaba radios?

George

# discussion-request at nsrca.org

# discussion-request at nsrca.org