It was lonely out here

patterndude at attbi.com patterndude at attbi.com
Wed Jun 25 15:48:05 AKDT 2003

1. Same weekend as an in district contest
2. D6 had 3 contests in 5 weeks.  This year's schedule was too compressed.
Another contest in June would not work.  As it was many people had to pick 2
out of 3.
Terry Brox talked to me about coming.  I'd drive that far before Nats to get
more time in front of judges, but it was a conflict with an established event.
Before Terry told me, I was not aware of this contest.  I don't know if you
really expect to draw from Texas, but if so, some date planning and advertising
would help.

--Lance

# discussion-request at nsrca.org