Help!!! OS140RX part needed

Ron Lawrence ronnan at 2ki.net
Wed Jun 25 15:47:59 AKDT 2003

Hi everyone,  I am putting this on the list for my friend Ken Velez.  He is
at work right now and doesn't have time to do it.  Does anybody have a wrist
pin  (part # OSMG7729) That they can sell.  It is for his #1 engine and
Tower won't have one until July sometime.  We are trying to make the
Pocono's this weekend if possible.   He would really appreciate any help.
Thanks for your time in advance.   His email is kvelez at rochester.rr.com
and mine is ronnan at 2ki.net     Feel free to email either one of us.   Thanks
again,  Ron Lawrence

# discussion-request at nsrca.org