It was lonely out here

Todd Schmidt tschmidt at classicnet.net
Tue Jun 24 09:19:28 AKDT 2003

 I was there and had a great time as well.  The field is wide open with no
obstruction.  MACK club does a great job running things smoothly for
everyone to enjoy. Also, Terry Brox and Joe Dunnaway, from the MACK club,
support and travel to most if not all the contests within 10 hrs driving.  I
understand there will be a few others from MACK flying pattern next year
which will benefit all involved.
I'll be there next year as in the past.  It a event I always look forward
to.
Todd Schmidt