Snap rolls (long)

Mike Mueller mmueller at triangleprinters.com
Mon Jun 23 08:35:12 AKDT 2003

 Snap rolls that guys are doing today are making it hard to even know whats
right anymore. You get so used to looking at lousy ones that you think a
good one is bad. This is even a worse problem when the people judging them
fly in a lower class and they get used to looking at bad snaps because of
lack of experience. I'm of the opinion that a proper snap has to roll,
pitch, and yaw and leaves the original path if done properly. You shouldn't
be able to score a 10 on the manuever because it's not possible. But hey
that's just my opinion and untill someone shows me a better way I'll
continue my lousy snaps. Mike