Pocono Pattern Contest & being watched...

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jun 23 16:09:21 AKDT 2003

Hi Joe.

    Sorry to hear of your delay and appreciate you and Eric making the haul up here. Glad Steve and the crew did such a good job Sunday to get the test wrapped up early.

Didn't know if you were aware we had a visit by a plain care that wasn't watching the planes while he was in my view from our unit. He appeared to be running plates. I have seen a military helicopter also watching with their eye over top the rotor watching from distant hedgerow at Batavia flying field. Wonder if your part of the country has had similar experiences? Could be attention d/t potential delivery vehicles.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General