Scoring Vs Judging

NemesisRC at aol.com NemesisRC at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 13:43:24 AKDT 2003

All I was trying to say is that dropping of high and low scores has been the
norm for the last number of years in the "Masters" Class.  This doesn't mean
that it has always been done this way or will always be done this way, there
are always variables that could change the conditions, but please tell me if I
am wrong and this is not the way the scoring has been handled in the "Masters"
class.
I have been complaining about this issue since it was initiated.
Maybe, you can explain how it works better than anyone seeing you wrote and
setup the programs that are used at the Nats.

Chris

This is not always the case at the Nats.
High-low discard is totally dependent on the number of judges for the round.

Original message attached.