O.S. F Plug

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Fri Jun 6 04:54:35 AKDT 2003

    Kevin,

Like Lance said the OS "F" plug stays hotter which helps in low end transition or from keeping the plug from going out a long down line manuver.  As for starting... I have never touched a starter to mine yet in 9 months of owning it.  I just prime till wet and flip it through a few times and then one back flip with my chicken stick and it fires nearly everytime.

Wayne