O.S. F Plug

Earl Vincent ev3464 at sccoast.net
Fri Jun 6 02:29:55 AKDT 2003

Kevin, don't mess up your spinner, all the OS 140s I have run, which is about 6 at this point have not had a starter put to them, turn
the engine over by hand (no glow driver on) until you hear fuel in carb, light glow plug and snap prop backward against compression
not through and engine should start after 1-2 flips. When fueling make sure the engine is not flooded if it is really hard to pull through
compression, remove glow lug and flip a few times to clear then repeat flipping backward, I take the prop and flip it, I have seen
Dave Lockhart and others flip it by the spinner with good results. My starter has dust on it since I have been running this engine.
Earl Vincent