battery question

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Thu Jul 31 10:13:04 AKDT 2003

Well now that the Prophecy is gone and its replacement is near ready I and I have considerable time now on the Aries with digitals I am going to use the coreless servos in the new airship(mainly cause I is getting cash strapped).  I will or should probably be able to tell the difference if all of this is true.  If I do realize the difference then its time to ante up and get some more digitals.
The main crux of my question though... Aren't std corelss servo's less severe on battery drain then digitals?.

Wayne