FAI F3AL---Pattern IMAC combined

GeorgeF. av8tor at flash.net
Thu Jul 31 05:06:00 AKDT 2003

At 09:36 PM 7/30/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>George,
>
>  I hate to pick on you...and I'm pretty anti-politically correct myself but
>you seem to have a problem with anyone that doesn't do things your way?
>
>The HD guys are OK....... but the "rice rocket guys" now there's the crowd
>to deal with.
>

>Again things that make you go HMMMMMMMMM
>
>I think your credibility seems to be fading with many of us.

That was a nice thing to say to someone you've never meet.....   Sorry that
I posted my views, it will be last time I do so!  I thought this group was
for the discussion of ideas???????   Guess the only freedom of speech we
have here is you can only say something if everyone agrees with it.

When one starts attacking one's character that's when I quit!   Guess you
can live without my ideas and you can live with out my $35.00 in dues next
year as well.

Pretty low when you can't offer ideas without having your character
need not join or belong to the NSRCA to fly pattern.   I first joined the
NSRCA in 1983 and this is the first time I've ever seen some make comments
towards someone's creditablity.

George

# discussion-request at nsrca.org