FAI F3AL---Pattern IMAC combined

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Jul 30 18:19:47 AKDT 2003

George:
Try Sturgis; be there on a non-Harley.  You'll get your eyes opened, for sure,
particularly if you're not flying any colors.
Anyway, the communication was meant to be apocryphal.
I've flown both IMAC as well as pattern.  Found good and bad guys in both.  I've
been in aviation (model and professional) all my life, (71 years) and found good
and bad guys everywhere.
Now, it's just a hobby.  And, if I don't like what I see, I can (as Karl Marx said)
vote with my feet.  If it's not fun any more, I'm outta here.  And, if enough
people make it unpleasant........well, that's just the same as removal of fun for
me.
And, as John Ferrell said, I, also, have seen my share of judges under their chairs
in years past.
In any event, I'm not going to participate in this thread any longer.  I feel that
it's not only non-productive, but counter productive.
In fact, I'm sorry I got started in it in the first place.  As a rider of different
makes since 1968, the Harley comment just seemed so ripe for comparison.

Bill Glaze

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org