FAI F3AL---Pattern IMAC combined

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Wed Jul 30 17:36:24 AKDT 2003

George,

 I hate to pick on you...and I'm pretty anti-politically correct myself but
you seem to have a problem with anyone that doesn't do things your way?

The HD guys are OK....... but the "rice rocket guys" now there's the crowd
to deal with.

Again things that make you go HMMMMMMMMM

I think your credibility seems to be fading with many of us.