YS 140L Help

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 31 04:57:30 AKDT 2003

Add to that:
 Make certain the clunk line inside the tank is not cracked (usually at the outlet tubing).
 Be sure the prop is not slipping. I know it sounds dumb, but if the drive hub gets smooth or the prop is even slightly loose, it is very hard to recognize.
John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606