YS 140L Help

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Wed Jul 30 19:07:21 AKDT 2003

Larry
 Make sure the clunk is not in the front of the tank. It is not Folded backwards. Check the plug and make sure low end idle is set correct. Also maybe lean it some more so that the top end won't be so loaded with fuel that it puts plug out when you pull it back to idle. Sometimes My 140's will quit if I jerk them back to idle, if the are too rich on top end. I know guys my low end may not be right either.

just tho'ts
Jim Ivey