FAI F3AL---Pattern IMAC combined

GeorgeF. av8tor at flash.net
Wed Jul 30 16:46:41 AKDT 2003

At 08:46 PM 7/30/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Sure glad you mentioned Harley--as the rider of a BMW (and Triumph) for many
>years, I get so tired of seeing those Harley guys with their Tattoos and
>beards,
>half drunk on beer, weaving all over the road, using filthy language, picking
>fights, with their half-dressed girlfriends on the passenger pillion, (anybody
>remember that term) and generally giving us "conservative" riders a bad name.
>Get the picture?
>
>Bill Glaze

Bill,
Come down here to Daytona during Bike week!  over 250,000 bikers come to
town for the week.   Lived here 3 years, seen three Bike weeks.  the Harley
guys are the more calm ones....   Its the "gang-bangers" riding the
"rice-burning crouch-rockets" that cause most of the problems down here....
George

# discussion-request at nsrca.org