new concepts-Pattern is HARD!!! Darn It!

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Wed Jul 30 05:30:57 AKDT 2003

Dear Jon

Its okay if you wanna call me Gary, I am used to it from the majority of
the male population. Strangely enough females never get it wrong, which I
think is because they look, listen, understand and do not jump to
conclusions nearly as bad as males do. Its not your fault that you think I
am elitist...it is in your genetics and you cannot help it...I forgive
you.

byebye-love-love to all

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer