new concepts

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Wed Jul 30 05:00:23 AKDT 2003

For any of you who know Gray know that he will do anything to help you when it comes to this pattern stuff.   Between him and Lance they have helped me and many others get to a competitive level in pattern flying and help develop the building skills to create one of these machines.  These two guys have been very conducive to helping the pattern community in the Dallas area and D6 for that matter.  Lance hosts a builders night in his shop to assist the neophytes in building these precision aircraft. And together they spend countless hours in the pattern community to keep interest up in the our SIG.

Wayne Galligan
NSRCA 3582
Skyblazers R/C Club of South Dallas