new concepts-Pattern is HARD!!! Darn It!

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Wed Jul 30 05:43:47 AKDT 2003

"Gray, why does my boring ultra-stick veer to the left when I pull up?
It's driving me nuts..."

Dear Mr. Brown,

The cause of your grief and despair is simple. The communist Chinese know
NOTHING about right thrust. In an effort to correct this situation a new bill has been introduced in
the United Nations by the IAMA (International AMA) to educate the
assemblers of ARFS everywhere. Unfortunately we all know how ineffective
the UN is, and therefore I reccomend a manual injection of "Right" rudder
by you, the flyer-type.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering