new concepts

GeorgeF. av8tor at flash.net
Wed Jul 30 05:12:05 AKDT 2003

Terry,
You seem to be missing a few parts on your plane.  As I clearly stated I
did say FULL RADIO.  I see no mention of a transmitter, receiver and
battery pack.  Lets see since most of the TOP guys (remember its the TOP
guys a new commer is going to look at) you just added about another $1000
to your number.  What do you know, that brings you up to $3440.  Ops I see
you for got those expensive Hyde motor mounts, what another $150?

Granted, you may not use the Hyde mount, you may not use a Futaba 9ZAPs
however you're not the one the new commer is looking at when he attends his
first contest.  He's going to be looking at the equipment of the top dogs....

Thanks Terry, your numbers pretty much proved what I was saying.....

George

# discussion-request at nsrca.org