new concepts-Pattern is HARD!!! Darn It!

Jon Uhler juhler at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 29 18:55:13 AKDT 2003

Pattern is hard and that does scare the average club schmoe. In an effort to entice newbies into pattern you gotta look for the right guy at the right time.

Gary, I think you have more insight into why pattern numbers are dwindling than you think.  I can't for the life of me understand why people think pattern pilots are elitist......go figure....

Jon

# discussion-request at nsrca.org