new concepts

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Tue Jul 29 18:50:06 AKDT 2003

George, I sure don't know where you are getting your numbers.
I just finished a Synergy, now has 4 flights and I am heading to a
contest this weekend with it.

Kit, very well prepared $1150
YS 1.40L with header and carbon fiber pipe $750
4 Digital servos $400
1 standard servo $40
Cost of "Concept" paint to finish $50
Cost of 3 rolls of Monokote $50

Grand total $2440. And for that I do have a top of the line competetive
set up.
Yes, I did all the work myself, so if you want someone else to build it
for you, you can add another $1500-$2000, but that will not get you a
"better" plane.

For the past 2 years I have been flying a pair of Elans with YS 120NCs. I
don't think I have over $3000 in the pair, let alone $4000 in one!

Terry T.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org