NEW concept? for pattern entry.

Thomas C. Weedon weedon at wwnet.net
Wed Jul 30 01:20:48 AKDT 2003

Rick,
How's Bill doing these days? I haven't seen or heard from him for a while. I
know that he is still on medication. He used to win in the lod Sportsman all
the time. Tom Mitchell and I flew against him many times. When he pointed
out, however, he couldn't move up. He was just not able with his condition.
By the way, we have 3 pattern contests a year in Michigan now. Not bad
growth from a few years ago. Would love to see you at the Milan contest.

Tom Weedon