NEW concept? for pattern entry.

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jul 30 14:23:47 AKDT 2003

We have that date carved in pencil Tom.

    Del & Toni
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Thomas C. Weedon
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 2:20 AM
  Subject: RE: NEW concept? for pattern entry.

  Rick,
  How's Bill doing these days? I haven't seen or heard from him for a while. I know that he is still on medication. He used to win in the lod Sportsman all the time. Tom Mitchell and I flew against him many times. When he pointed out, however, he couldn't move up. He was just not able with his condition. By the way, we have 3 pattern contests a year in Michigan now. Not bad growth from a few years ago. Would love to see you at the Milan contest.

  Tom Weedon