High Plains Championship in Lubbock

Ed Deaver divesplat1 at msn.com
Tue Jul 29 20:24:46 AKDT 2003

For all planning on attending.

Field open on Friday for practice flights till sun goes down.  We will try
to preregister some.

No time limits on Sat morn, soon as you can see, practice begins.
Registration open at 7AM.  Pilots meeting between 8-8:15.  We will be facing
the West so last flights around 4, or so.

John Johnson has offered his home for a get together Sat evening.  Will
serve Spaghetti and trimmings for small amt while geezing with friends.
Should be fun!!!!

Sunday with early start also.  All pilots will rcv a small plaquard(sp) with
their name engraved as a momento as well as trophies for 1-3.  The plaquard
comes in very handy at radio impounds.

Hope to see many district 6 pilots.  Did I mention 175' wide runway(not
using it all)  with at least 100' of the width useable.  Also, 10000' long,
if you can see that far.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

(806)744-1326, evening Thurs/Fri
(806)790-6813 Cell phone after 2pm on Thurs, anytime Fri
Divesplat1 at msn.com

Ed

# discussion-request at nsrca.org