CD's Competing

Jeff Buchner jbuchner at midamerica.net
Mon Jul 28 03:47:44 AKDT 2003

I just ran my first contest this past weekend and was a participant as well.
I found it quite difficult to fly to my to potential. It was hard to
concentrate on flying when I had to make sure everything was taken care of.
For example, making sure the judges were assigned, having scribes for the
judges, getting the next class going after one was done. It can be done,
just one word of advice, make sure you have plenty of club help so in case
you're flying someone can step in to keep the contest running smoothly.

Jeff Buchner