CD's Competing

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 17:25:42 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 7/27/2003 8:21:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
donramsey at cox-internet.com writes:

> [...]

Ed,

CD's may compete except I believe that if the contest has a large entry, then
it becomes too distracting for the CD to fly well. If the contest has a
smaller entry, then it shouldn't be too bad, especially if he or she has able
assistance in the scoring and judging assignments.

Matt