CD's Competing

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Sun Jul 27 17:01:42 AKDT 2003

I think it's a terrific idea! As I recall, a few years back, Pappas CD'd
the Poconos contest and also flew. I think it was probably a little
stressful but he pulled it off with no complaints, to my knowledge.
I must confess to feeling sorry for the CD at the contests I have
attended where the CD doesn't fly.What a penalty to have to pay for such
a sacrificial gesture. As my friend says, "No good deed goes
unpunished".
Georgie

# discussion-request at nsrca.org