CD's Competing

Dennis Cone cone.man at verizon.net
Sun Jul 27 17:51:33 AKDT 2003

I think CD competing is fine. For our contest I hire someone to keep score
and hire scribes for the judges to use. The only thing left is doing the
judging matrix which is done for the next round during the current round.
The flight order is posted so everyone knows when they are up. I need only
to remind the judges when it is their turn to be in the chair. Trophies are
done by one of the club members so I don't have that to worry about. Very
seldom does the CD elect not to fly in the contest in this area. It is
supposed to be fun, not work.

Dennis Cone
CD Fun in The Sun Pattern Contest
District 8