CD's Competing

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 17:45:05 AKDT 2003

Ditto on what Verne said. I usually fly in my own contest, but I have a co-cd that does a great job of running the lines.

Verne Koester <verne at twmi.rr.com> wrote:One good way to deal with it is to have Co-Cd's, preferably with each one in
a different class. When one CD's class is flying, the other CD runs things
and vice versa. In any event, my experience is that you never fly as well
when you're the CD or Co-CD. Too many distractions.

Verne