Two cycle exhaust in 4C tunnel

Wayne Powell service at clubmanprops.com
Thu Jul 24 12:35:06 AKDT 2003

FWIW, Bolly has the 565N and 605N, which are 1.53" tall - it was designed
specifically for this application.  They might fit...  I also have a few
belly pan drop in "dishes" which set the pipe into the fuse about 1"
tapered, kinda like Lance's idea but already made.

Wayne Powell
Bolly Props North America
http://www.BollyProps.com
1-877-WEFLYRC