Two cycle exhaust

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Thu Jul 24 08:46:32 AKDT 2003

Hi Anthony,
The Krumsceid "75-4" muffler is about 10 inches long, and 2" in diameter. An aluminum tube header extension will probably fit nicely. You probably need the stock OS header or the similar 3M part, so that the front "O" ring connection takes up some of the engine movement, since the header tunnel is so skinny.

I believe that there are one or two outfits domestically that handle the KS mufflers, but here is the German website.
Regards,
	Dean

http://www.krumscheid-metallwaren.de/