For Sale: Futaba Reciever R149DP-PCM 1024

jed241 at msn.com jed241 at msn.com
Sun Jul 20 20:23:44 AKDT 2003

Nearly new R149DP Futaba Receiver, PCM 1024 (Channel 45) for sale with a NiMH 1400mAh (4.8V) battery pack.

It was installed in a Focus that was only flown last season and has very little time. I will offer a money back guarantee minus shipping.

$150 (obo) gets both and includes shipping in the US...

I will be going to the D4 Lenox, MI contest. If you make arrangements I will take $10 off if delivered at the contest.

I'm selling it because I only fly Airtronics (I'm going to make an exception with the digital servos though...<vbg>) and I don't need a NiMH battery pack.

E-mail me off line...

See ya,

Larry