Multi Blade Props at Nats

David Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 19:52:53 AKDT 2003

15.75-11  blade (re-pitched from 15.75-13)
OS 10 EFI
Asano Header and pipe
S&W 20/20
7900/7700/1500 - Peak/launch/idle RPM
10 lb 13 oz EMC
Typically less than 90 dB

I did switch to a 17-12N in the extreme wind on Tuesday - which was the
1st time I have used a 2 blade in a contest since working up the 15.75-
11.  Speed control with the 15.75-11 is very easy - it is not super
sensitive to throttle position and brakes very well.

Dave
DaveL22 at comcast.net