Focus Control Throws

jed241 at msn.com jed241 at msn.com
Sun Jul 20 20:43:00 AKDT 2003

Thanks to all that replied...

The Focus flew three times today with the recommended throws from numerous replies.

I did have one dead stick landing which was my best landing, go figure...Now I know why you guys kill the engine on final...

I let a club member fly it on the second flight. This was my response to him saying you don't need to take all that time to trim a plane, "Just put it together and go fly it"...ha...

He responded with a very nice flight for someone very new to the RC sport (last year) and handed me the transmitter when he was done. I knew we where in the air for awhile, so I started to turn back around for a down wind leg on my landing approach. Ran out of fuel before I could get it turned around. He was very surprised when I drug it in on a very normal landing approach starting from the down wind leg. I greased the landing and he felt a bit better...So did I...<vbg>

Again, Thanks for the help, now If I can just learn to land with the engine running with out being too hot...

Larry Diamond