USA STAR

David Gundling DGundling at compuserve.com
Mon Jul 14 15:34:45 AKDT 2003

Message text written by INTERNET:discussion at nsrca.org
>The retail price, was $319.00' I just picked up one from a hobby store in
my area. That was sittting in the shop for 5yrs. I gave them $240.00 for
the kit. then 2 days a club member had a NIB USA STAR that was in better
condiction, than the one that I got from the shop paided $150.00, USA STAR
# 1 is flying great with a WEBRA  145X  8lbs 13oz USA STAR # 2  will have
YS120 FZ , I think fair price is about $200.00 with alot of wood.
<

Thanks.

Dave
# discussion-request at nsrca.org