D4 Website

jed241 at msn.com jed241 at msn.com
Mon Jul 14 16:12:31 AKDT 2003

As many of you have already noticed the D4 Website has not been updated for awhile. Over the past couple of months I have learned that Tom has been very busy and I offered to assist with hosting the D4 Website. After many agonizing nanoseconds of thought, Tom finally agreed to let me help...

I've been working with Tom Weedon and Bob Kane over the past few weeks and received some guidance and feedback on assisting with this endeavor.

I have acquired the web domain " www.DiamondRC.com " for personal reasons. My first priority will be to complete the D4 link first. I will post / update the D4 Championship Point Standings very soon. I already did a number with the cut and past function to minimize my work time. I hope Tom isn't offended by my plagiarism so unless otherwise told I will try to keep the site consistent and plagiarize some more... <vbg>.

My home page is under construction as well as the D4 Main page. I have the complete contest calendar already set up and will continue working until it's done. Except for the field direction links which is next.

If you have any recommendations or thoughts to improve, please let me know. I have no experience with this stuff, but I've jumped in with both feet. Kinda learn as I go...Hmmm that's just like my flying...ha...So as a beginner, don't expect a whole lot other than the website functions and hopefully the information is accessable...lol

I look forward to working on this project. Pics will be accepted, however, I have a dial-up modem...Please limit all pics to less than 200K per e-mail. I will be switching to a high speed connection when available in my area.

Jon Avery, with Bob Kane's blessing can you get this in the K-Factor for D4?

Larry Diamond
NSRCA 3083
AMA 5024
www.DiamondRC.com