Fw: Why the metal cans / There aught to be a law

Keith Hoard khoard at midsouth.rr.com
Sun Jul 13 09:55:11 AKDT 2003

    Have you guys ever heard the country song "Here's your sign?".  It advocates that stupid people should be issued a yellow sign to hang around their neck that says "I'm stupid" so they won't be sold such things as chain saws, knives, or other potentially dangerous items.  Just a thought, but a darn good one. . . .

Keith L. Hoard
Cordova, TN
khoard at midsouth.rr.com

 While President Bush was ...[at the G-8 summit in Evian, France], a lot of protesting. People throwing rocks, breaking windows. Great, now the French start fighting. ....   - Jay Leno