Fuel Question... Why the metal cans?

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jul 11 15:09:45 AKDT 2003

Then look at the clown that manufacture Mag wheels for cars. If they catch on fire it is very hard to put out without the specific ingredient (like Purple K) to put it out. And yes car fires are rare but wheels do catch on fire and not only on COPS when the dummies showing their room temp. I.Q. are making a attempt at getting away.  vbg.

    Del